Can we help a Midget owner get his car back? Please contact Timothy if you hear about or see the car, or worse any parts thereof!
The MGCC has suggested that I advise the Midget Register of the details of my MG Midget 1500, which was stolen from outside my house in London W4 on 20 January 2015. (Police Crime Report Reference 0501409/15.)
Registration: SWP 327V
VIN/Chassis/Frame No: GAN6-226746G
Engine No: 76368
Date of First Registration: 01 November 1979
Date acquired by me: 03 July 1981
Colour: Red (resprayed in original colour 1997); Black carpets & upholstery.
1. Streamlined black roll-over bar, located just aft of the seats.
2. Rear number plate and related lights mounted above the rear bumper.
3. Battery negative lead attached to the engine bulkhead by a wing nut.
4. Twin rectangular driving lights fitted below the front bumper.
5. Twin red fog lights fitted below the rear bumper.